3671 America Ave, Jacksonville Beach
Latest Real Estate for Sale in Jacksonville Beach Florida
3671 America Ave, Jacksonville Beach
505 14th S Ave, Jacksonville Beach
Jacksonville Beach Florida Real Estate – including MLS Listings, Homes & Condos for Sale Search.
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Jacksonville Beach Florida - including MLS listings, homes, condos, townhomes, investment property, and land - as posted by Jacksonville Beach real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Jacksonville Beach tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Jacksonville Beach Information and Highlights
Located just 17 miles east of Jacksonville, along the sunny Atlantic coast of Duval County, Florida, Jacksonville Beach is a beachside paradise a stone’s throw away from an urban metropolis. From a world-class beachfront location to a laid-back atmosphere, the town has something to offer for everyone.
Like the rest of the Jacksonville area, Jacksonville Beach has long been inhabited by the Timucua people, a Native American tribe that has occupied the area since at least 2500 BC. In 1562, the first Europeans arrived when French Huguenot explorer Jean Ribault traveled along the St. Johns River. French settlers formed the colony of Fort Caroline in 1564, making it one of the earliest European settlements in the continental United States. One year later, the fort was captured by the Spanish; it was ceded to the British 200 years later, and then given back to the Spanish after the Revolutionary War. After the United States acquired Florida from Spain in 1821, the city of Jacksonville was established south of Jacksonville Beach, and quickly grew into a thriving metropolis. Jacksonville Beach was established after a group of investors formed the Jacksonville and Atlantic Railroad in 1883 in order to develop a resort community along the coast and connect it to Jacksonville by rail.
Jacksonville Beach is located in the First Coast region of northeast Florida - named for its position as the first region of the state colonized by Europeans - about 25 miles south of the Georgia state line and about 340 miles north of Miami, Florida. The city has a total area of 22.0 square miles, of which 7.3 square miles is land and 14.6 square miles is water.Jacksonville lies within Duval County; the Atlantic Ocean lies to the east of the city, with Nassau County to the north, Baker County to the west, and Clay and St. Johns County to the south.
The subtropical climate of the area allows it to experience relatively mild winters and hot, humid summers. Average monthly rainfall peaks during the summer months of May through September, with the Jacksonville Beach area receiving 50.04 inches per year. January sees an average monthly temperature of 53 °F, and July experiences average temperatures of 82 °F. Throughout the year, temperatures average 70.1°F, with highs averaging 77.9°F and low averaging 62.3°F.
During winter, the city averages only 10 to 15 nights at or below freezing and around five days where the high does not rise above 50 °F. Although summer downpours and thunderstorms are common and Jacksonville has experienced hurricane or near-hurricane conditions more than a dozen times, the city has only suffered one direct hit from a hurricane since 1871.
- Jax Beach Surf Shop - 221 1st St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 247-7873
- Beachside Swimwear - 234 1st St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 246-0248
- Ellie Bing - 21 12th St S, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 249-6444
- Saltologie - 815 3rd St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 673-3402
Laid-back beach fare, top-notch seafood and casual American fare are the highlights of the Jacksonville Beach restaurant scene, which caters to all palates with fresh and local cuisines.
- Maple Street Biscuit Company - 410 N 3rd St, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 853-5688
- The Blind Rabbit - 311 N 3rd St, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 -(904) 595-5915
- Angie’s Grom - 204 3rd Ave S, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 241-3663
- Jaxon Social - 1161 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 595-5660
Quirky bars and classic breweries are the norm in Jacksonville Beach, with a casual nightlife scene that embodies what it means to have a night out with friends.
- Engine 15 Brewing Co - 1500 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 249-2337
- Green Room Brewing - 228 3rd St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 201-9283
- Mellow Mushroom - 1018-2 3rd St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 241-5600
- Flask & Cannon - 528 1st St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Jacksonville Beach is served by the Duval County Public Schools System, which administers four public schools within the city, including one National Blue Ribbon school that is ranked among the top 100 elementary schools in Florida.
- Jacksonville Beach Elementary - 315 10TH St. S., Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 247-5942
- San Pablo Elementary - 801 18TH AVE N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250-4898 - (904) 247-5947
- Fletcher Middle School - 2000 3rd St. N., Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 247-5929
- Fletcher High School - 700 Seagate Ave., Neptune Beach, FL 32266 - (904) 247-5905
- Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier - 503 1st Street North, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 241-1515
- Adventure Landing - 1944 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 246-4386
- Cradle Creek Preserve - 900 S. 15th St, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 247-6236
- Beaches Museum and History Park - 381 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 - (904) 241-5657
For the benefits of a beach town filled with surf, sand and sunshine, turn to Jacksonville Beach as a prime location! With warm weather and top-notch activities, you’ll never run out of things to do here.
Jacksonville Beach Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Jacksonville Beach short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Jacksonville Beach Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Jacksonville Beach and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Whether you need to get pre-approved for a mortgage, deal with a savvy buyers agent to find the perfect home, or an experienced listing agent to get your home sold...