1510 Harrington Park Dr, Jacksonville
Latest Real Estate for Sale in Jacksonville Florida
3380 Knight St, Jacksonville
6944 Ramoth Dr, Jacksonville
14425 Nipper Ln, Jacksonville
14425 Nipper Ln, Jacksonville
9294 Heckscher Dr, Jacksonville
14366 Marina San Pablo Pl, Jacksonville
14600 Emerald Estates Dr, Jacksonville
1815 Mallory St, Jacksonville
12768 Hidden Ct, Jacksonville
Jacksonville Florida Real Estate – including MLS Listings, Homes & Condos for Sale Search.
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Jacksonville Florida - including MLS listings, homes, condos, townhomes, investment property, and land - as posted by Jacksonville real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Jacksonville tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Jacksonville Information and Highlights
With 821,784 residents, Jacksonville is the most populated in the state of Florida, and the largest city by area in the United States. As the principal city of the Jacksonville metro area, Jacksonville forms the central hub of a metropolis known for its storied history, vibrant nightlife and prime coastal location.
Jacksonville’s first inhabitants were the Timucua people, who consisted of about 35 chiefdoms leading 50,000 to 200,000 people. The area experienced hundreds of years of alternating French, Spanish and British rule; then, in 1822, an American town was established in the Jacksonville area and named after Andrew Jackson, the first military governor of the Florida Territory and seventh President of the United States. During the Civil War, the city changed hands several times between Union and Confederate forces, and ultimately became a popular winter resort for the rich and famous during Reconstruction and the Gilded Age. In 1901, a fire destroyed most of the city, which left it ripe for rebuilding and allowed it to grow to the urban metropolis it is today.
Jacksonville is located in the First Coast region of northeast Florida, along the banks of the St. Johns River. The city has over 500 neighborhoods, with Downtown Jacksonville and its surrounding neighborhoods - including LaVilla, Brooklyn, Riverside and Avondale, Springfield, Eastside, and San Marco - forming the central hub of the city. Greater Jacksonville is generally divided into five areas: Northside, Westside, Southside, and Arlington, and the Jacksonville Beaches, which together form a large part of Duval County.
Jacksonville has a humid subtropical climate, with mild winters and hot and humid summers. The warmest months, May through September, also receive the most rainfall, while the driest months are from November through April. Average monthly temperatures range from around 53 °F in January to 82 °F in July. High temperatures average 64 to 92 °F throughout the year, although the heat index can reach up to 110 °F in the summer.
Those seeking retail therapy in Jacksonville will not be disappointed; from malls to farmers markets to trendy boutiques, Jacksonville has it all. Walkable Downtown Jacksonville offers brand-name retailers as well as unique shops, and the beachside shopping in the area provides opportunities to scout out that perfect gift or souvenir.
- Five Points - 3200 Hendricks Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207 - (904) 396-7100
- Peterbrooke Chocolatier - 2024 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32207 - (904) 398-2488
- Avonlea Antique Mall - 8101 Philips Highway, Jacksonville, FL 32256 - (904) 636-8785
- Jacksonville Farmers Market - 1810 W Beaver St, Jacksonville, FL 32209 - (904) 354-2821
- Jacksonville Landing - 2 Independent Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202 - (904) 353-1188
You’ll find food to fit every palate in Jacksonville, from upscale French bistro to seafood to hearty American. Local chefs use fresh flavors to create a unique dining experience; choose from some of Jacksonville’s best restaurants below.
- The French Pantry - 6301 Powers Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32217 - (904) 730-8696
- Restaurant Orsay - 3630 Park St, Jacksonville, FL 32205 - (904) 381-0909
- Maple Street Biscuit Company - 2004 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32207 - (904) 398-1004
- bb’s - 1019 Hendricks Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207 - (904) 306-0100
Jacksonville has a thriving club and bar scene, with descriptions such as “bold,” “stylish,” and “colorful” coming to mind. Take a chance and have some fun in this coastal city!
- Side Car - 1406 Hendricks Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207 - (904) 527-8990
- Dos Gatos - 123 E Forsyth St, Jacksonville, FL 32202 - (904) 354-0666
- The Parlour - 2000 1/2 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida 32207 - (904) 396-4455
- Black Sheep - 1534 Oak St, Jacksonville, FL 32204 - (904) 380-3091
Duval County Public Schools administers 103 elementary schools, 25 middle schools, 19 high schools, three K-8 schools, and one 6-12 school, as well as 13 charter schools and a juvenile justice school program in the Jacksonville area.
- Stanton College Preparatory School - 1149 W 13th St, Jacksonville, FL 32209 - (904) 630-6760
- Paxon School for Advanced Studies - 3239 Norman E Thagard Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32254 - (904) 693-7583
- Jacksonville Heights Elementary School - 7750 Tempest St, Jacksonville, FL 32244 - (904) 573-1120
- Fort Caroline Middle School - 3787 University Club Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32277 - (904) 745-4927
Jacksonville’s biggest draws are its parks and gardens, along with its world-class museums of art and culture. Make sure to get out there and experience some of the city’s most prominent landmarks!
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary - 1860 Starratt Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32226 - (904) 757-3603
- Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens - 370 Zoo Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32218 - (904) 757-4463
- The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens - 829 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204 - (904) 356-6857
- Little Talbot Island State Park - 12157 Heckscher Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32226 - (904) 251-2320
Jacksonville is a thriving urban metropolis with a laid-back atmosphere and something to offer for the entire family. Whether you’re looking to sample one of the city’s numerous restaurants or experience the pleasures of relaxing on a Florida beach, take the opportunity to become a “Jaxon” now!
Jacksonville Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Jacksonville short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Jacksonville Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Jacksonville and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Whether you need to get pre-approved for a mortgage, deal with a savvy buyers agent to find the perfect home, or an experienced listing agent to get your home sold...