1189 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach
Latest Real Estate for Sale in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida
104 Sea Lily Ln, Ponte Vedra Beach
113 Indian Cove Ln, Ponte Vedra Beach
155 Barberry Ln, Ponte Vedra Beach
Ponte Vedra Beach Florida Real Estate – including MLS Listings, Home & Condos for Sale Search.
Updated every 5 minutes with the latest real estate for sale in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida - including MLS listings, homes, condos, townhomes, investment property, and land - as posted by Ponte Verdra Beach real estate agents and brokers - over 30% more listings than Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, and Redfin.
Get Signed Up Now to receive new listings, price changes, and recent sales prices - with the ability to get daily, weekly, bi weekly, or monthly email updates.
By creating your FREE account you can:
- Get New Property Email Alerts
- Price Change Alerts
- Detailed Property Info
- Virtual Pictures
- Track Recent Active, Pending, and Solds
Get Signed Up Now and get the latest Ponte Vedra Beach tax and HUD foreclosures, REO properties, bank owned homes, and short sales being offered at HUGE price reductions and significantly lower than retail value.
Ponte Vedra Beach Information and Highlights
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida is a small community located in St. Johns County. It is 26 miles north of St. Augustine and 18 miles from downtown Jacksonville. It is considered part of the Jacksonville Beaches area. In 2007, the Census Bureau listed the population of this area to be 37,924.
Golf fans are probably familiar with the name Ponte Vedra Beach. That is because it is the headquarters of the Professional Golfers Association, also known as the PGA, and is the location of The Players Championship. This charming community had their start in 1914 as it became a mining operation for the valuable zircon, titanium, and rutile deposits found here. In the 1920s, a small golf course was created here, and the rest is history.
Ponte Vedra Beach is located within Florida’s St. Johns County and is prime beachfront. It is made up of 33.8 square miles. Geographically, it runs north of Vilano Beach, east of the Intracoastal Waterway, and south of the Duval County border.
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida receives about 50 inches of rain a year, which is rather high compared to the 37-inch average that the United States receives. There are about 110 days that have measurable precipitation. Snowfall is 0 inches, and that is nicely low compared to the average of 25 inches that the country expects every year. The average low in January is 46, and the average high in July is 89 degrees.
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida may be rather rainy in comparison, but you can expect to have about 221 days of sunshine a year, too. The humidity comfort index is at 29 and is lower than the average of 44 in the United States. The lower the number in your area means the less comfortable it will be to live there in the warmer months due to humidity.
Ponte Vedra Beach offers a large number of shopping places including the open air shopping mall, Sawgrass Village. There are numerous shops in the surrounding areas if you are unable to find a specialty item or store.
- Dan’s Seafood Market – 148 Florida A1A, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 285-3787
- Pineapple Post – 280 Village Main Street, Suite 900, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 (800) 680-8018
- Marcia’s Place – 260 Front Street, Suite 620, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 280-9212
- J. McLaughlin - 330 A1A N, #214, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 285-4889
With over 60 restaurants located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, you should have ample opportunities for eating out if you so choose. From excellent seafood to your favorite comfort food, you’re covered.
- Palm Valley Fish Camp – 299 N Roscoe Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 285-3200
- Beach Diner – 880 A1A N, Ste 2, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082-3228 - (904) 273-6545
- Poppy’s Italiano – 832-1 A1A, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 (ATP Tour Blvd) - (904) 273-7272
- Trasca & Co Eatery – 155 Tourside Drive, Suite 1500, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 395-3989
Be prepared to enjoy a wide variety of hot spots when it comes to the nightlife in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. You can expect to find everything from a sports bar to a cigar bar.
- Island Girl Cigar Bar – 820 Hwy. A1A North, Suite E-18, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 834-2492
- Pusser’s Bar and Grille - 816 Highway A1A North, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 -(904) 280-7766
- Alice & Pete’s Pub - 1000 Pga Tour Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 285-7777
- Bogey Grille - 150 Valley Cir, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 285-5524
The public schools in Ponte Vedra Beach are under the St. Johns County School District. There are also a few options for private schooling in the area.
- Bolles School Ponte Vedra – 200 Atp Tour Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 285-4658
- Alice B Landrum Middle School – 230 Landrum Ln, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 547-8410
- Ponte Vedra High School – 460 Davis Park Rd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32081 - (904) 547-7350
- Gavotte School of Music – 220 Valley Cir, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 473-5172
Golf is one topic that most people that flock to Ponte Vedra are very interested in whether it is for watching or playing. For a golf mecca, there is also plenty of non-golf landmarks that you can enjoy in this area.
- Fantasy Farms – 194 South Roscoe Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL - (203) 417-2996
- Bird Island Park – 101 Library Blvd., Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 469-7275
- Ponte Vedra Concert Hall – 1050 A1A North, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 209-0367
- Lagoon Course at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club – 200 Ponte Vedra Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - (904) 285-1111
Ponte Vedra Beach is a beautiful place to live. There are plenty of things to see, and do in the area, especially if you are a big golf fan. Not only will you get a chance to watch professionals play, but you can easily partake in all the games you desire with the numerous golf courses in the city and surrounding areas.
Ponte Vedra Beach Property Alert
Be the first to know when new Ponte Vedra Beach short sales, foreclosures, deeply discounted homes, and brand new hot properties come onto the market before anyone else - over 30% more listings than Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.
Ponte Vedra Beach Home Valuation
Do you own a home in Ponte Vedra Beach and want to find out instantly and completely free what it is worth in today's market - with absolutely no cost or obligation?
Whether you need to get pre-approved for a mortgage, deal with a savvy buyers agent to find the perfect home, or an experienced listing agent to get your home sold...